Visit alarm clock, receiver Bellman Visit 868
The Visit alarm clock receiver awakes you with a sounding alarm, flashing lights and vibrations from the bed shaker when it’s time to get up. It will also wake you up when the doorbell or telephone rings, if the baby needs attention or if the smoke alarm goes off.
Waking up has never been easier.
With the alarm clock from Bellman & Symfon you no longer have to worry that you might oversleep. Choose to wake to a loud alarm, bright ashes or powerful vibrations under the pillow. Perfect if you have a hard time get- ting out of bed or have trouble hearing.
The alarm clock is part of the Visit smart home system and will also wake you when the doorbell or telephone rings, when your baby needs you or if a re should occur. It features a night light that guides you back to bed if you are up at night, and a smart snooze function that reduces the time inter- vals from 9 to 2 minutes.
The audible alarm uses di erent sound frequencies, so whether you nd high or low pitched sounds hard to hear, there will be a tone to suit you. It has a large LCD display with adjustable back light and two separate dials for setting the time and alarm.
In addition, you can connect the alarm clock to your telephone to amplify the ring signal or connect it to a door entrance contact mat.
- Sound 100 dBA @ 4”, 10 cm, 94 dBA @ 12”, 30 cm Built-in multiple frequency signal with a main frequency of 950 Hz - 3000 Hz
- Flash 4 high-intensity pulsating LEDs Warning! Flashes can cause epileptic seizures
- Bed shaker Vibrator power: 2.0 - 4.0 VDC Emits a sound
The Visit LEDs normally indicates the following:
- Orange LED, paci er symbol The baby monitor is activated
- Green LED, door symbol The door transmitter is activated
- Yellow LED, telephone symbol The telephone transmitter is activated
- Red LED, re symbol The smoke alarm is activated
In the box
- BE1580 Visit alarm clock
- BE1272 Bed shaker with sound
- Power adapter, 7.5 VDC, 1000 mA
- 4 rechargeable AAA size NiMH batteries
- User manual
- 12,1 X 10,8 x 0,92 cm
- with light flashes
- with strong amplification
- with vibrations
- with bright icons
- Bellman Visit 868
- Bellman visit 868
- 2 years
The Visit system includes a number of radio transmitters and receivers. Transmitters (doorbell detectors, telephone bell detector, smoke detector, etc.) detect different events in the vicinity and transmit a radio signal to the receivers. The receivers capture this signal and provide indications using light, sound and / or vibrations.
For exemple: When the doorbell rings, the transmitter signals the pager on your belt. The pager’s gentle vibrations will tell you that your guests have arrived; or, when the phone rings, the transmitter signals the Flash in your living room. The bright lights will show you that someone is trying to get a hold of you.